Martin Yale BCS210 High Capacity 10 Up Business Card Slitter
Martin Yale BCS210 High Capacity 10 Up Business Card Slitter by MARTIN YALE at Directory TW. MPN: BCS210. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Martin Yale high capacity 10 up business card slitter, easily converts 8-1/2'' x 11'' sheets into finished 2'' x 3-1/2'' business cards with a simple
The Martin Yale high capacity 10 up business card slitter, easily converts 8-1/2" x 11" sheets into finished 2" x 3-1/2" business cards with a simple two pass operation. This unit does not accommodate bleed printing.
Simply insert a 8-1/2" x 11" paper through the 10 up card slitter and the result is three strips of 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" on the first pass. The machine finishes the job on second pass by taking the 4 up sheets and cutting them to 10 cards (2" x 3-1/2").
- Premium features include perfect cuts, catch tray, receptacle and adjustable feed to accommodate different types of material thickness
- Cuts 8-1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4 up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3-1/2" cards
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick / 50 sheets
- Up to 300 cards per minute
- Layout Format: 10up, two-pass operation
- Speed: 300 cards per minute
- Standard Paper Size: 8-1/2" x 11"
- Standard Card Size: 2" x 3-1/2"
- Paper Weight: 24 to 72 lb. bond or equivalent stock, up to 100 lb. cover stock
- Feed Table Capacity: Stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Crease: No
- Perforate: No
- Score: No
- Bleed Cut Capability: No
- Paper Guides : Adjustable
- Electrical: 115V
- Dimensions: 15" L x 10-1/2" W x 6" H
Features & Highlights
- Perfect cuts, Catch Tray, Receptacle and Adjustable Feed
- Creates up to 300 Cards per Minute
- Adjustable Paper Guides Ensure Accuracy and Allow for Easy Customization
- Cutting Blades are Semi-Self Sharpening Allow Years without Sharpening or Replacement
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Item Weight:||35 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 6 x 6 inches|